Taking delivery of a vehicle requires transferring title and applying for license of the vehicle you're purchasing as well as your trade-in. The state requires several bits of vehicle and personal information to successfully accomplish the transfers. Providing complete, correct information will avoid delays in receiving your new title and license plates as well as saving time at the dealership.
- Your first, middle (no initials) & last name.*
*(Required for co-buyers also.)
- Complete address
- Date of birth*
- Drivers license number*
- Insurance company name
- Insurance agency name
- Agents name
- Agency Address
- Agency phone number
- Policy number
(Full coverage required when financing or leasing.)
- Vehicle identification number
- License plate number
- License plate expiration date (month & year)
- Clear title or title and lein release
- Mileage on odometer
- Complete online application for loan pre-approval.
- Print application to complete at your convenience and save time at the dealership.